preloader-image
Soft Dried

Soft Dried Guava Low Sugar

  • Diabetes management supplement;
  • Anti-cancer properties;
  • Stress reliever;
  • A high content of vitamins.
Quantity

0.00

Our dried fruit collection is a treasure box of snacks for every taste. Drying at low temperatures with regulated humidity and airflow preserves the palette of dietary fibres, antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals — perfect for people looking for nutritious snacks with a small amount of sugar and low glycemic index. Advance your healthy diet hassle-freely with delicious aromas without extra flavourings, taste enhancers, and colourants. Ingredients: natural guava (95%), sugar <5%, Acid Citric (E330) <0,05%, Natri metabisulfit (E223) <0,05%  Moisture under 14%  

Nutrition Facts: servings per container

*The % Daily Value: The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general advice.

Cholesterol: 0mg 0%

Protein: 1g Vitamin D 0mcg 0% Calcium 10mg 0% Iron 0.2mg 2% Potassium 140mg 2%

Serving size: 100g Amount Per Serving Calories 340

Total Fat: 0g 0% Saturated Fat 0g 0% Trans Fat 0g

Sodium: 280mg 12% Total Carbohydrate 84g 31% Dietary Fiber 12g 43% Total Sugars 64g Includes – Added Sugars –

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Soft Dried Guava Low Sugar”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Shopping Cart
Scroll to Top